Email Marketing Made Easy
In the current economic climate, marketing professionals are focusing more and more on communication channels that deliver significant and measurable returns at low cost. Increasingly, email marketing is being seen as one of the most efficient methods of contacting existing and potential customers.
Epitomy Communicator allows you to quickly and easily send bulk marketing emails. It’s intuitive, easy to use, and provides a wide range of features that give you the support you need to manage your campaigns, regardless of your level of design or technical skill.
Manage Your Subscribers:
- Import contact lists from CSV and Excel files, or directly from SQL databases.
- Set up your own custom data fields to hold the information that's most valuable to you and your customers.
- Get new contacts by creating custom sign up forms to display on your website.
- Respond instantly to subscriptions and unsubscriptions with automated emails.
Create Your Campaign:
- Choose the name and email address your campaign will be sent from, and the address to which replies will be forwarded.
- Create your email by using Communicator's built in HTML and template editors.
- Use your custom data fields as merge fields to personalise the email each subscriber will receive.
Send Your Emails:
- Spam check function analyzes your email using the same methods as inbox spam filters - allowing you to make sure your message gets through.
- See how your emails will be displayed in the inboxes of more than 30 major email clients with the click of a single button.
- Test different variations of your email on a subset of your subscribers, then automatically send the best performer to the rest.
- Schedule your campaign for a later date or send it immediately.
Manage Your Results:
- Communicator tracks and records who opens your emails and clicks each of your links.
- See reports on undeliverable emails with detailed diagnostic information.
- View report information in graphical formats, and compare the rsults of your campaigns against each other.